Providing County Departments with vital goods and services.
Purchasing & Contract Service
Purchasing & Contract Service provides centralized purchasing services for, and on behalf of, all County departments, as well as contract and key administrative support services for ISD and other County departments.
Our services include:
- Acquisition of goods and sundry services
- Facility services master agreement
- Information technology services master agreement
- Living Wage and EEO Contract Compliance
- Master agreements for goods
- Oversight of the County’s service contracting process
- Purchasing and contract training and guidance
- Technical equipment maintenance services
How Do I?
* Please be advised that some of the following information is applicable solely for LA County Departments/employees and may not be accessible to users outside the LA County network.
Access the Los Angeles Solicitation website to view Open and/or Closed Bid Solicitations.
Access the Purchasing Agreements website to get a listing of all of ISD’s Agreements.
Visit ISD’s Contracting Division site to submit and/or check the status of a Contract Service Request.
ISD Contracting Division solicits and awards contracts for key County services, and serves in an advisory and training capacity for Countywide contracting mandated programs; audits construction contracts for compliance equal rights laws and regulations; and ensures compliance with contracting laws and regulations.