Purchasing & Contract Service
Our services include:
- Acquisition of goods and sundry services
- Facility services master agreement
- Information technology services master agreement
- Living Wage and EEO Contract Compliance
- Master agreements for goods
- Oversight of the County’s service contracting process
- Purchasing and contract training and guidance
- Technical equipment maintenance services
How Do I?
Visit ISD’s Contracting Division site to submit and/or check the status of a Contract Service Request.
ISD Contracting Division solicits and awards contracts for key County services, and serves in an advisory and training capacity for Countywide contracting mandated programs; audits construction contracts for compliance equal rights laws and regulations; and ensures compliance with contracting laws and regulations.