Supporting County facilities for today and tomorrow.
The Operations Service (OPS) is the lead agency for the delivery of condition assessments, deferred maintenance and systems replacement projects in more than 4,000 county facilities. OPS provides maintenance services for 13 million square feet of space in approximately 200 County facilities as well as providing custodial and landscape maintenance for 300 locations. Our comprehensive facilities support includes:
- Facility condition assessments for all county facilities
- Deferred maintenance system replacements and repairs
- Alterations and improvements to remodel current building spaces
- Project estimation and management
- Architectural and engineering design and review
- Space planning for leased facilities
- Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Custodial, floor care and landscaping services
- Special event ceremonies planning and management
This is just a small sample of the full array of facility services we offer. Explore our services in the menus below or click this button to contact ISD for more information on how we can support your facilities and organization or to request assistance.