- This event has passed.
25th Annual Tribute to Veterans and Military Families by Supervisor Kathryn Barger
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The event will include a ceremony honoring veterans, a resource fair, food trucks, live music and lots of family fun!
Additional sponsors include:
- Military and Veterans Affairs, County of Los Angeles
- VPAN Veterans Pier Access Network
- County of Los Angeles Parks and Recreation
- Department of Veterans Affairs United States of America
- Association of the United States Army
- The Music Center
- Upper San Gabriel Valley Water District
- Athens Service
- Building Industry Association of Southern California
Visit LA County’s Internal Services Department Delete the Divide (DTD) community booth – learn about DTD’s membership benefits like free Coursera courses, career certificates and internship opportunities!
This event is a continuation of County of Los Angeles Board of Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich’s (Ret.) “Remembering our Veterans Past Present and Future” Veterans Resource Fair.
Bring a copy of your DD-214 for assistance accessing federal and state benefits.
Preregistration is not required. Admission is free and parking is available on-site.
For questions, please email RSVPFifthDistrict@bos.lacounty.gov or call (909) 394-2264.